This is Davao! Second Time Around

Earlier today I empathized with my friend who lost his cellphone while in Manila without knowing that I would go through the same experience by early evening.

On our( me and my niece) way home from our Parish in Panacan, Davao City I stopped by a bakery store to buy used margarine tubs to use as water container since we have water shortage in our area. No tricycle will take us home so we waited for taxi instead.

We had a pleasant ride home since the driver is also interested about the margarine tubs and he refused my offer of keeping the change from our fare, which amazed me. So I got busy right away in soaking the tub in dish washing and water mixture.

After a while I asked my niece if she saw my Sony Xperia C cellphone but she said she doesn’t have it, so we searched our bags and when we found nothing I paused for a little while to remember where I had last seen it. I called up my friends who are still in the Parish but they did not see any cellphone we left behind then it came to me to call up the number (but I was feeling a little bit down already) when somebody answered my call he immediately identified himself as the driver (I forgot his name in excitement) of the taxi we rode from Panacan Public Market to our home and quickly reassured me that he will return it around 9 in the evening because his already far from Panacan and it will not be a bother to return it later since he will pass by our place on his way home.

He returned the cellphone and also took a picture as his proof that he returned it as per their company’s policy and I also took a pic to post in facebook (I forgot to get his name again huhuhu).
Proud citizen to live in Davao City.

Dolly Fernandez


Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento