Life Changing Real Life Duterte Legacy

My biggest ambition in life now is to meet with the President of the Philippines, Rodrigo Roa Duterte to shake his hand and thank him for all he is doing for the Philippines and her people…

I can only talk about how I saw the progress in the country myself and improvements. For the first time in 42 visits, I did not have to pay the dreaded departure tax, I could never understand why after paying all the relevant taxes already included in my plane ticket, I would to face double taxation?

The streets of the Philippines seemed so much more quieter and less troublesome, there were no street kids begging, of course I never had any objection to kids asking me for money for food and stuff, however I was always aware that a lot of time, these kids were either forced to beg by their families or part of a dr*ug syndicate…

OFW’s seem to have a much better priority across the country with admin, the President seems to want to give them the credit and respect they deserve, after all, they contribute to the GDP of the country and help support their loved ones.

In previous trips home, often when I have been riding in a car, sometimes traffic cops or enforcers would see me and pull over the vehicle I was in and try to fine the driver for one thing or another, this has stopped.

Even at NAIA, in previous visits, I somehow felt that employees were out for a tip or to make extra moneys somehow, on my visit last week, every single airport worker I met was friendly, polite and working very hard.

These are just some of the improvements I have personally experienced under the leadership of President Duterte.

(If anybody could arrange a meeting somehow, I would be ever so grateful, maraming salamat po)


Mag-post ng isang Komento

0 Mga Komento